Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tree Fairy Houses in the Fall Fairy Garden

Hello everyone, It's been awhile since I posted so I wanted to share a quick snapshot from our fairy gardens. If you haven't stopped by Enchanted Gardens lately be sure to check out all of our exciting new fall fairy garden merchandise. We've been gearing up for the upcoming Christmas season so I haven't had the opportunity to post but I'm so excited to finally be able to share a little of the fall fairy garden magic with you.

I thought I'd start with a trip to the enchanted woodland forest with two magical tree fairy houses.  The perfect woodland inspired houses for your fairies, gnomes and wee woodland spirits.


Is everyone enjoying the crisp cool fall weather? I'll be posting more of our fall pics throughout the entire week so be sure to check back. Happy fall everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, just stumbled across your beautiful fairy blog and I am totally hooked! I too love fairies and everything to do with them. This post is fantastic and those pictures of the fairy houses are majestical to say the least! I live in Australia so it is quite warm down here at the moment - I'm pretty sure all the fairies down under are sitting under the shade right now of a tree fern. Anyway enjoy your winter and look forward to reading more great fairy articles from you soon :)

    Cheers Jamie

    ReplyDelete